sábado, 18 de agosto de 2012

Tema 3: Going to - will


Going to


-Cuando queremos hablar de un plan para el futuro

I'm going to see him later today.

We're going to have lunch first.

When I retire I'm going to go back to Barbados to live.

-Cuando queremos hacer una predicción basados en una evidencia que vemos

Look out! That cup is going to fall off.

Look at those black clouds. It's going to rain soon.


Will

-        Generalmente usamos 'will' con “I think, I promise, I wish, I guess, I hope”.

I think I will go to bed now.

I think she'll do well in the job.

I hope you will enjoy your stay.

I hope you won't make too much noise.

-        Usamos “will” al momento que hemos tomado una nueva decisión. Justo un momento antes.

Bye. I'll phone you when I get there.

I'll answer that.

I'll go.

I won't tell him. I promise.

Sigue este link de youtube para aprender más :





1 comentario: